Law Library Room Reservations
How to Book a Room
- If you wish to use one of the rooms, please reserve it.
- Each 60 minute available time slot is highlighted in green. If the time slot you want is red, that means it is already reserved or unavailable for reservation at that time. Users are limited to reserving rooms for two (2) hour slots per day, for a total of 120 minutes.
- Choose the day within the calendar that you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming the room you book and the time slot and date you booked it for.
- Maps of the library.
- Law Library Room Reservations are restricted to Law Students ONLY
- The Law Library and Law School reserve the right to cancel reservations and/or eject patrons.
No Food is allowed in the rooms!
Individuals reserving an Interview Room are encouraged to test their phone service in advance. Wifi is often a better option, so consider making your call with Google, Skype, or an app.
- Reservations can only be made at most 1 week in advance! If you need to schedule a room more than 1 week in advance to secure a room for an interview, please e-mail email@example.com
- Please be aware that the rooms are not soundproof. Others may be able to hear your conversations.
- You may be asked to present ID
- The library cannot guarantee reservations and access to rooms after hours!
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding